- Post your poetry on your blog.
- Come here and enter your URL into the inlinkz widget. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name or image.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new inlinkz widget each week so you always have to sign up on the current one.
- Please do not sign your name on the widget unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- The links will remain here forever. A list of past prompts is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past prompt.
- Please remember: Play by the Rules! The link to your poem may be deleted by us if you don’t.
NOTE: I apologize for being late with the prompts on the sidebar and with the calendar. I will catch up as soon as I can. Also: If you are having trouble with the RSS feed for OSI not coming, please e-mail me at email@example.com. I have heard that it isn't working right for everybody. I have gotten it so it works right for me, so I had assumed it worked for everybody. It doesn't. I need to know who is affected and then I will have more clues for fixing this. And last of all: the Followers gadget on the sidebar does not work and has not worked for a couple of weeks. I have contacted Google with all of the details long ago, and they never respond. If you hear of any fixes for this problem, please let me know at the same e-mail address. Sometimes things don't work as smoothly as they should and they all go wrong at once. Thank you . . . Andrée
Thanks for the prompt Dani.ReplyDelete
I hope I'm entering correctly this week.
I'll be around to read as many as I can.
Thank you DaniReplyDelete
thank you, Andrée! i would have posted Sunday but had computer problems. i hope everyone enjoys the prompt.ReplyDelete
written to persuade judges —
endless legal briefs.
Hey Mad Kane,ReplyDelete
How right you are!
I love your take on the prompt!
Should you read this comment, I wish to let you know I could not post comment in your blogs, I dunno why. I am at wordpress now.
I am okay with just a name and URL request but it is not in your comment form...please help me...I feel bad I can't say my piece in blogs...
Interesting take on prompt. Great KU...ReplyDelete
We do have name/URL available for comments. Where it says "Comment as:" There is a drop down menu. Click that and choose "name/URL." You can even post anonymous comments here. I hope you are able to, and let me know if it doesn't work. Thank you!