Sunday, October 18, 2009

Prompt 86: Conquer

Thanks to Tea Leaves 'n' Honey, who offers this week's prompt, conquer.
+ + + + + + + +

How to Participate in One Single Impression
  • Post your poetry on your blog. This does not need to be today. You can post any time during the week.
  • Come here and enter your link into Mr. Linky. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name in Mr. Linky.
  • Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
  • There is a new Mr. Linky each week so you always have to sign up on the current one. Please do not sign your name on Mr. Linky unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
  • Mr. Linky will remain here forever. A list of past themes is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past theme.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for a wonderful and challenging prompt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great prompt! By the way 'Betrh' in the linkage above is me with too quickly moving fingers!

    A funny: I read the prompt quickly (and obviously without my glasses) earlier in the week and worked all week in my head on a poem for 'conjure' rather than 'conquer'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. please find posted on the two attached links my writeups titled _ / ~ one - &

    - - conquer --

    thanks , as always , for the prompt & the contribution ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Neha, for the prompt... it's been a really rough week, and honestly, it helped me get some of what's stewing inside me out into words, which is always the first step to conquering my feelings for me. So, yes. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. something new for me this week. After thinking that I would have to pass on this prompt it suddenly came to me while I was trying to make the bed while cold cats were sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi everyone. Once again do to problems with my URL I have had to change my Web Page to:

    http://cassiopeiarises.blogspot.com

    Cassiopeia Rises

    Hope you can all find me.

    love, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. DeLi, your link above doesn't work (at least it didn't for me). I was trying to stop by after you visited my blog. Thanks for the comment and hope I can read your contribution soon.

    ReplyDelete