Sunday, June 19, 2011

Prompt 173: Wind

Dani suggested this week’s prompt: Wind
+ + + + + +
How to Participate in One Single Impression
  • Post your poetry on your blog.
  • Come here and enter your URL into the inlinkz widget. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name or image.
  • Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
  • There is a new inlinkz widget each week so you always have to sign up on the current one.
  • Please do not sign your name on the widget unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
  • The links will remain here forever. A list of past prompts is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past prompt.
  • Please remember: Play by the Rules! The link to your poem may be deleted by us if you don’t.

NOTE: I apologize for being late with the prompts on the sidebar and with the calendar. I will catch up as soon as I can. Also: If you are having trouble with the RSS feed for OSI not coming, please e-mail me at meeyauw@gmail.com. I have heard that it isn't working right for everybody. I have gotten it so it works right for me, so I had assumed it worked for everybody. It doesn't. I need to know who is affected and then I will have more clues for fixing this. And last of all: the Followers gadget on the sidebar does not work and has not worked for a couple of weeks. I have contacted Google with all of the details long ago, and they never respond. If you hear of any fixes for this problem, please let me know at the same e-mail address. Sometimes things don't work as smoothly as they should and they all go wrong at once. Thank you . . . Andrée

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the prompt Dani.

    I hope I'm entering correctly this week.

    I'll be around to read as many as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, Andrée! i would have posted Sunday but had computer problems. i hope everyone enjoys the prompt.
    dani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Windy documents
    written to persuade judges —
    endless legal briefs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mad Kane,
    How right you are!
    I love your take on the prompt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Sandy,

    Should you read this comment, I wish to let you know I could not post comment in your blogs, I dunno why. I am at wordpress now.

    I am okay with just a name and URL request but it is not in your comment form...please help me...I feel bad I can't say my piece in blogs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting take on prompt. Great KU...


    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Amity:
    We do have name/URL available for comments. Where it says "Comment as:" There is a drop down menu. Click that and choose "name/URL." You can even post anonymous comments here. I hope you are able to, and let me know if it doesn't work. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete