Sunday, March 8, 2009

Prompt 54: Fork in the Road

This week's prompt is fork in the road, which Geraldine of My Poetic Path suggested. Thank you, Geraldine, for the prompt, the photo, and the poem at her blog.
k k k k k k k

How to Participate in One Single Impression
  • Post your poetry on your blog. This does not need to be today. You can post any time during the week.
  • Come here and enter your link into Mr. Linky. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name in Mr. Linky.
  • Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
  • There is a new Mr. Linky each week so you always have to sign up on the current one. Please do not sign your name on Mr. Linky unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
  • Mr. Linky will remain here forever. A list of past themes is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past theme.
UPDATE: My apologies about Mr. Linky not being here until now. My little experiment to have it automatically appear failed and I failed to check at midnight Eastern time to see if it worked. I am so sorry if you returned to enter your link! But future posts already have a Mr. Linky so it should not happen again! Thank you — Andree

Thank you and enjoy!

24 comments:

  1. Where oh where has Mr. Linky gone?

    I look forward to reading everyone's take on this prompt. I was happy that you used my suggestion!

    Hugs, G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Geraldine, this was a fun prompt. Your poem and picture have me there with you.
    The left looks more traveled.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful prompt

    http://poemsotherwise.blogspot.com/2009/03/fork-roads.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great prompt-

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad I am not the only one not seeing Mr. Linky...

    My contribution is there

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this Prompt but am unable to show my contribution.

    I think Mr. Linky took the wrong Fork in the Road and is now...LOST...lol:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. here's mine

    http://distillingthoughts.blogspot.com/2009/03/two.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. U R Cordially Invited to Read fragrance!

    & splits !

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can find mine at:

    http://forestriverjournal.blogspot.com/2009/03/paths-we-take_08.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mine is here http://theweekthatwas.wordpress.com/, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  11. dear anthony north (via osi),

    enjoyed reading ur poems-1.circles & 2 fork in the road

    (my cmnts on ur blog are not registering)

    ReplyDelete
  12. ..hi geraldine, thank u for the imaginative prompt..& beautiful words..is it the wordpress blogs? -maybe_unable to cmnt on ur blog too)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been enjoying Sandy's OSI entries for so long I finally had to try this too--thanks everyone for the poetry I've been inspired by these past weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been enjoying Sandy's OSI entries for so long I finally had to try this too--thanks everyone for the poetry I've been inspired by these past weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Forgot to turn the clocks forward last night.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Maggie LOL!!!! Mr. Linky did indeed take the wrong fork in the road.

    Susan, I tried to visit your blog but both links from your blogger profile wouldn't open came up as not found.

    Hugs, G

    ReplyDelete
  17. wish I had seen this earlier- I might have tried it...

    ReplyDelete
  18. So many ways to take this prompt. Thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  19. I didn't write anything this week, but I did share a poem I enjoyed for another prompt.

    I'm going to spend my time this weekend reading your contributions and commenting.

    Please consider joining us for Little Lov'n Monday. The aim is to support fellow bloggers by reading and commenting on their blogs. Leave us a link to a post you think we should check out, and your name will be entered in a drawing for a free book.

    Thanks,
    susan

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great prompt. Thank you!

    marde

    ReplyDelete