Sunday, March 30, 2008

Prompt 5: Laughter

This week's prompt of laughter comes from Scott the Poet at Poetic Leanings. Here's Scott's work:

Soothing
A million sunshines
Emanate from your laughter
When I can share it

Click here for an interesting resource on laughter and haiku.



k k k k k k k

How to Participate in One Single Impression
  • Post your poetry on your blog. This does not need to be today. You can post any time during the week.
  • Come here and enter your link into Mr. Linky. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name in Mr. Linky.
  • Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
  • There is a new Mr. Linky each week so you always have to sign up on the current one. Please do not sign your name on Mr. Linky unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
  • Mr. Linky will remain here forever. A list of past themes is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past theme.
Thank you and enjoy!

26 comments:

  1. We're first! Another collaboration. Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did two this week. Ah indecision, indecision...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy to participate - apologies for not visitng and leaving comments for a couple of weeks due to illness - am hoping to get round a few now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am lovin' it!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your link to the resources for laughter "here" isn't working.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to rummage through quite a few photos to find something but eventually struck inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Pam: I think that Sandy and I read your comment at the same time. It was fixed when I checked. Thank you for the help!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope it didn't have to be in Haiku form? I was inspired by the prompt, but couldn't haiku it

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was such an interesting article on kokkei. Thank you for linking to it. I hope to write this afternoon, and read the haiku that you all have posted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the prompt and the site!
    Laughter is easier to do than say, no doubt in my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is the first time I've participated here; hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, thank you for the link re: kokkei. Loved those flying pope ones at the end! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Baby laughter is easy to share; it's contagious!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I found this site through Paisley.. it's my first visist .. I am here to learn..

    ReplyDelete
  16. I didn't immediatly click with the prompt - but then something came to me on the verge of sleep. Thanks as ever for running the site.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can't believe that I forgot to sign up on Mr. Linky for "One Single Impression" Mine's been up since Saturday night! Oh dear! :(

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this prompt, using it for my first poem for National Poetry Month.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This one made me laugh at what I did :) I just love your site and am so inpsired with it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just added mine to Mr. Linky and am looking forward to visiting everyone else as time permits.

    I love this topic! It seems the possibilities are endless and fun ;--)
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  21. what a great topic this week... how could one not participate!!!... thank you for the link to kokkei.. it was a very interesting article and very enlightening as to to this week's prompt... oh almost forgot the link RoaringMirth

    ReplyDelete
  22. This prompt is perfect for the week of April Fools!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Late again but with NAPOWRIMO to write also, I am behind.

    love-bd

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for the inspiration. Peace, JP/deb

    ReplyDelete