Sunday, May 2, 2010

Prompt 114: Enigma

The prompt enigma comes to us from Wild Goose Scoops Moon. Enjoy!
+ + + + + + + +

How to Participate in One Single Impression
  • Post your poetry on your blog. This does not need to be today. You can post any time during the week.
  • Come here and enter your link into Mr. Linky. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name in Mr. Linky.
  • Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
  • There is a new Mr. Linky each week so you always have to sign up on the current one. Please do not sign your name on Mr. Linky unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
  • Mr. Linky will remain here forever. A list of past themes is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past theme.

8 comments:

  1. A beautiful prompt.. indeed enigmatic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun! thanks, Wild Goose-ness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi all.. finally I tried to write on the prompt.. visit me and do comment.. those are so inspiring and precious..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello team, just surfacing after april =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incidentally, I happen to have a whole series of entries for 'enigma' in addition to the one I wrote and posted today: enigma at steer forth!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep up the good work! I invite you to see my post, I hope you will find interesting too.

    ReplyDelete