Sunday, June 2, 2013

Prompt 275: Myth

+ + + + + + + + + + + +
How to Participate in One Single Impression
  • Post your poetry on your blog.
  • Come here and enter your URL into the inlinkz widget. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name or image.
  • Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
  • There is a new inlinkz widget each week so you always have to sign up on the current one.
  • Please do not sign your name on the widget unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
  • The links will remain here forever. A list of past prompts is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past prompt.
  • Please remember: Play by the Rules! The link to your poem may be deleted by us if you don’t.

10 comments:

  1. I remember a time when about sixty to seventy discerning minds and hearts would participate in OSI week after week...

    Perhaps we all need to encourage those in regular touch to visit and contribute here...OSI needs to be flowing with poems once more..

    I am not able to send a poem before hand is simple.. I always sit to write just half an hour before any promt becomes live to enjoy the flow and spontaniety and the feeling of connect with the source...

    Hope you will appreaciate..

    RS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ramesh. The Internet is changing. Facebook, Twitter, Google+ are the way to go. Blogs are extra clicking. The numbers are going down, but our fans keep going up! Perhaps we can add some features. I don't know.

      Delete
    2. I love it the way it is - 60 or 70 is too daunting to hope to read everything, and I feel guilty when I don't!

      Delete
  2. Ramesh, I have been absent from the blogging world for few years. Upon my return I notice a marked difference in participation/comments across blogs. It's the age of FB, instantgram and tweeting. I'm impressed OSI is still here. I hope core members can keep it thriving. Not of us have jumped ship.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Limerick Treat
    By Madeleine Begun Kane

    A fellow would frequently treat
    His friends to tall tales from a tweet.
    He assumed Twitter’s feed
    Was a factual read,
    But its myth-spreading speed can’t be beat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brilliant, Madd - I don't tweet, and am only on FB to see what my family's up to!

      Delete
    2. Excellent Madeleine!

      I agree FB and G+ and twitter are easier but blog is like a book. One can refer to it at his pace and time.

      I think Blogs are for more serious and sincere work. Other social medias are for Hi- hello and to remain popular.

      Delete
  4. Linking up for the first time - loved this prompt.

    ReplyDelete