Stacey of The Odd Inkwell brings us this week's prompt, vellicate, which means to
tickle: touch (a body part) lightly so as to excite the surface nerves and cause uneasiness, laughter, or spasmodic movements
- pinch: irritate as if by a nip, pinch, or tear; "smooth surfaces can vellicate the teeth"; "the pain is as if sharp points pinch your back"
Above is Stacey's poem/image.
+ + + + + + + +
How to Participate in One Single Impression
- Post your poetry on your blog. This does not need to be today. You can post any time during the week.
- Come here and enter your URL into the inlinkz widget. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name or image.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new inlinkz widget each week so you always have to sign up on the current one. Please do not sign your name on the widget unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- The links will remain here forever. A list of past themes is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past theme.