Born of Petals
being born in a cocoon made of petals
deep in the forest
petal by petal
cocoon takes hold
filled with protection
nutrition and more
essence is planted
her spirit and body are born
pink lavender golds
body and spirit are fused
a blossom born of petals
+ + + + + + + +
How to Participate in One Single Impression
- Post your poetry on your blog. This does not need to be today. You can post any time during the week.
- Come here and enter your link into Mr. Linky. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name in Mr. Linky.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new Mr. Linky each week so you always have to sign up on the current one. Please do not sign your name on Mr. Linky unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- Mr. Linky will remain here forever. A list of past themes is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past theme.