Sunday, November 14, 2010

Prompt 142: Echoes

Moe Lauher of --Hmm, I don't know what to tell ya! brings us this week's prompt, echoes. Here is his poem:



Echoes - return from across the field above the ravine - hello, hello, hello.

Reflections - a mirror, facing a mirror facing a mirror – echoes.

My Shadow - dark and long, connected to me, following me, but not me – an echo?



+ + + + + + + +


How to Participate in One Single Impression
  • Post your poetry on your blog. This does not need to be today. You can post any time during the week.
  • Come here and enter your URL into the inlinkz widget. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name or image.
  • Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
  • There is a new inlinkz widget each week so you always have to sign up on the current one. Please do not sign your name on the widget unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
  • The links will remain here forever. A list of past themes is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past theme.


5 comments:

  1. Echoes... the prompt that came on the first anniversary of my blog.. inspired I wrote.. let me know if I have done justice.. bless the post with your visit. dears.. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello..I am Sandra from If: la palabra diminuta...I have a new URL...thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moe Lauer: I like the way you compare echoes to reverse mirrors and our shadows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to our potluck week 10, a poetry award is assigned upon submission.
    Old poems are welcome …hurry up, you have 1o hours to go before we are closed.
    Hope to see you there. Cheers!
    http://jinglepoetry.blogspot.com/2010/11/poetry-potluck-moods-feelings-and.html


    signed in to follow your blog,
    welcome follow us back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Submitted my link. First time here and happy to be here! :)

    ReplyDelete