This week's prompt of color comes from My Bellavia.
|Thomas' Artistic Prism|
He shares masterpieces,
rainbows and smiles,
painted with shades of truism.
Love gathered hues
and living color,
there is no space for darkness here.
His happy life goes on,
ever missing shadows
that cloud typical minds.
'Tis him, who shines in awe
through a prism,
coloring my world with his!
We also offer these haiku that treat the subject of color. Have fun!
And still deeper —
The green mountains.
sun's great halo
k k k k k k k
How to Participate in One Single Impression
- Post your poetry on your blog. This does not need to be today. You can post any time during the week.
- Come here and enter your link into Mr. Linky. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name in Mr. Linky.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new Mr. Linky each week so you always have to sign up on the current one. Please do not sign your name on Mr. Linky unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- Mr. Linky will remain here forever. A list of past themes is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past theme.
Thank you and enjoy!