life does not move back, ever
become load, lift up
Robert says: "This 'picture' was inspired by looking at a mother carrying her child upon her shoulders. Being a young father myself, the responsibility and work surely provided a heavy load, yet I have to admit, have lifted me up like nothing else.
And yes, Matth. 11:28-30 was in my mind as well.
+ + + + + + + +
How to Participate in One Single Impression
- Post your poetry on your blog. This does not need to be today. You can post any time during the week.
- Come here and enter your URL into the inlinkz widget. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name or image.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new inlinkz widget each week so you always have to sign up on the current one. Please do not sign your name on the widget unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- The links will remain here forever. A list of past themes is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past theme.