Sunday, January 25, 2009

Prompt 48: If Only I Had Time

Thanks to Gemma of Grescale Territory for this post, "if only I had time."

k k k k k k k

How to Participate in One Single Impression
  • Post your poetry on your blog. This does not need to be today. You can post any time during the week.
  • Come here and enter your link into Mr. Linky. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name in Mr. Linky.
  • Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
  • There is a new Mr. Linky each week so you always have to sign up on the current one. Please do not sign your name on Mr. Linky unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
  • Mr. Linky will remain here forever. A list of past themes is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past theme.
Thank you and enjoy!

12 comments:

  1. Thank you Gemma. I saved enough time to tell you that, it was a nice prompt.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jim for your delightful comment! I tried to create a prompt that had levels of possibilities!

    My blog post features more of my poem!

    Hope you all enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My last lament on earth- I need more time to get done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a wonderful prompt, thanks Gemma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This promt set in motion a lot of thoughts.
    My contribution is one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gemma--
    This was a wonderful prompt, although at first, true to my form, I resisted it. Thanks for offering it up for us to graze on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the prompt - I almost have too much response to this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wasn't able to take time to put my thoughts to this great prompt into poetic form and fulfill real life obligations.

    This is a prose post and #6, particularly pertains to this prompt. If that violates your policy, I'll understand if you remove me. Looking forward to reading everyone's contributions.

    ReplyDelete
  9. gemma,
    your haiku and photo is lovely and oh, how I feel that. Stairs are a great metaphor.

    ReplyDelete