Sunday, November 2, 2008

Prompt 36: Disguise

This week's prompt is disguise.
My apologies for having Mr. Linky up late!
k k k k k k k

How to Participate in One Single Impression
  • Post your poetry on your blog. This does not need to be today. You can post any time during the week.
  • Come here and enter your link into Mr. Linky. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name in Mr. Linky.
  • Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
  • There is a new Mr. Linky each week so you always have to sign up on the current one. Please do not sign your name on Mr. Linky unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
  • Mr. Linky will remain here forever. A list of past themes is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past theme.
Thank you and enjoy!

13 comments:

  1. Great prompt! Thanks. As I don't see Mr Linky, I post my permalink here:

    entangled

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Excellent prompt.
    My contribution is here:
    Forest River Journal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Linky is missing in action!

    http://barbshaiku.blogspot.com/2008/11/disguise.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many ways to interpret this.

    http://mybellavia.blogspot.com/2008/11/osi-disguise.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful that Mr Linky is disguised - see my disguised contribution at http://mandysmeanderings.blogspot.com/2008/11/words-in-disquise.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mr. Linky gave me the "cheese" disguise today.
    Irregardless of that he won't see through my disguise today.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thoughts and events often disguise secrets to the outer world. That idea led me to reflect on a particular circumstance that has been rumbling in my world.

    Loved this prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This other links are wrong, the last is correct. Mr. Linky gave me the "cheese" disguise today.
    Irregardless of that he won't see through my disguise today if you click the last link.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  9. the is a fine unselfish effort
    for all the people.

    ReplyDelete
  10. When I saw this picture, I immediately thought of a piece I had recently written.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some of the content is very worthy of my drawing, I like your information!

    ReplyDelete