Yes! That was the day
They had waited long enough
Oh! First their eyes met
Yes! First their eyes met
Then they cuddled each other
Now their fingers met
Yes! Their fingers met
They lay on each other's arms
And love flowed within
Yes! Love flowed within
Suppressed longing gushed outside
Love touched pinnacle
+ + + + + + + + + + + +
How to Participate in One Single Impression
- Post your poetry on your blog.
- Come here and enter your URL into the inlinkz widget. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name or image.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new inlinkz widget each week so you always have to sign up on the current one.
- Please do not sign your name on the widget unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- The links will remain here forever. A list of past prompts is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past prompt.
- Please remember: Play by the Rules! The link to your poem may be deleted by us if you don’t.