Sunday, October 19, 2008

Prompt 34: Never Ending

Gautami Tripathy of Firmly Rooted offers this week's prompt, never ending. Here is her work:

you ask to follow me-
never! ending this
unhealthy liason now
k k k k k k k

How to Participate in One Single Impression
  • Post your poetry on your blog. This does not need to be today. You can post any time during the week.
  • Come here and enter your link into Mr. Linky. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name in Mr. Linky.
  • Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
  • There is a new Mr. Linky each week so you always have to sign up on the current one. Please do not sign your name on Mr. Linky unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
  • Mr. Linky will remain here forever. A list of past themes is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past theme.
Thank you and enjoy!

13 comments:

  1. Gautami, your haiku is so wonderfully expressive and surprising! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a break that sneaked up on me (separated by the "!").

    Thank you Gautami I enjoyed playing with your phrase although I was pretty conventional this week.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn--
    that was a fine haiku!
    Thanks, Gautami!

    And thanks for the prompt---

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are still journeying with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea, and gave me some real thought on what direction to take. Enjoyed your poem, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great haiku, Gautami

    been awhile since I last join OSI but it's always nice to visit and read others work

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great prompt Gautami, thanks!

    Mine is all about Love....

    I look forward to reading every's offerings in the next couple of days.

    www.mypoeticpath.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. PS: Oops, I meant to type everyone's not every's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very clever use of the prompt and words more woman should use in an unhealthy situation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good one - really got me thinking about the meaning of the word, easy to think you know and then realise you don't. Got close in the end, perhaps...

    ReplyDelete
  11. This prompt had me going in all sorts of directions....thanks for the thought provoking prompt!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Some of the content is very worthy of my drawing, I like your information!

    ReplyDelete