The daisies endure
Their beauty goes on and on
For our enjoyment
They live the world over
In colors of the rainbow
+ + + + + +
How to Participate in One Single Impression
- Post your poetry on your blog.
- Come here and enter your URL into the inlinkz widget. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name or image.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new inlinkz widget each week so you always have to sign up on the current one.
- Please do not sign your name on the widget unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- The links will remain here forever. A list of past prompts is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past prompt.
I'll try this again...gorgeous mandala Teri and a challenging prompt (it was for me!!!) thank you!ReplyDelete
Happy Week everyone, G
Love the choice of daisies as a sign of endurance! Winter is here now in Australia and still the daisies live on! Adore your beautiful mandala!ReplyDelete
Gud one...still trying my hand at this prompt..will be up soon!ReplyDelete
Medical portrait - brief rhymed sketch of my personal medical practitioner.ReplyDelete
I agree: gorgeous mandala, Teri!ReplyDelete
Hi Sandy/Andree, there seems to be something wrong with the OSI feed, coz I'm not getting the dashboard updates! Even your followers widget seems to have vanished..ReplyDelete
Thanks so much for organising these wonderful events for us all to share such amazing talent and creativity.ReplyDelete