Thanks to Lissa at Just Writing Words for the prompt blue rain this week. Thanks, Lissa, for the photo, too!
yesterday my mind refused to expand any thoughts
it has left me alone
to dwell inside this crumpled body
aching without reprieve
all day I hid underneath a black cloud
shifting my heels
I fell into a puddle of blue rain
and slipped into darkness
when I opened my eyes
everything has changed into one hue
when the blue sun came out
a strange amusement took over me
+ + + + + + + +
How to Participate in One Single Impression
- Post your poetry on your blog. This does not need to be today. You can post any time during the week.
- Come here and enter your link into Mr. Linky. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name in Mr. Linky.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new Mr. Linky each week so you always have to sign up on the current one. Please do not sign your name on Mr. Linky unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- Mr. Linky will remain here forever. A list of past themes is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past theme.