Sunday, November 15, 2009

Prompt 90: Reincarnation

Thanks to Gautami Tripathy of Rooted for this week's prompt, reincarnation, and for this poem to get us started:

I am now the future-
present merged with past
scents of you nurtures
me, I am born again fast
+ + + + + + + +

How to Participate in One Single Impression
  • Post your poetry on your blog. This does not need to be today. You can post any time during the week.
  • Come here and enter your link into Mr. Linky. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name in Mr. Linky.
  • Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
  • There is a new Mr. Linky each week so you always have to sign up on the current one. Please do not sign your name on Mr. Linky unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
  • Mr. Linky will remain here forever. A list of past themes is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past theme.

9 comments:

  1. I'm having fun with this one. And I had thought this would be impossible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This might have been a difficult prompt but it turned out to be fun. I don't believe in incarnation so how could I write with something that I was not a little bit familiar?
    I did write. Thanks Tami.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to Gautami Tripathy for her prompt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I have read up to #20, and you all have really given me a lot to think about. So many unique takes on the prompt, and Jim gave us all a wonderful smile with his "foo bird" telling "foo tales" .... have a wonderful day. I will come back and read some more as my eyes are feeling so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I happened to be reading a book on reincarnation/hypnosis this past week so this prompt was not only interesting to me but timely too. Thanks Gautami!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A poem about living in the present. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS: To Bamboo Sea, your story was amazing! Unfortunately, I was unable to leave a comment at your blog. I don't know if comments are intentionally turned off there?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really have been enjoying the different takes on the prompt.

    But I must tell you all that I have suffered a bad eye strain, and it's almost impossible for me to read a blog with black background and small gray letters or any blog with tiny print.

    You see, I am old and I know you all love how your blogs look, but I so enjoy reading some of you and it disappoint me when I can't read your wonderful poems and leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am new to your site. I followed it from comments made by blogs I read/followed. Just visiting this time. I look forward to posting in the future.

    ReplyDelete