A dog in street, my pet,
Returning after a few days from tour,
Making me feel wanted.
He does it by waggling his tail.
I too like him
But I couldn’t waggle my tail.
What stopped me?
But no more.
I now know,
— Written for OSI Prompt : Miss (long for)
- Post your poetry on your blog.
- Come here and enter your URL into the inlinkz widget. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name or image.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new inlinkz widget each week so you always have to sign up on the current one.
- Please do not sign your name on the widget unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- The links will remain here forever. A list of past prompts is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past prompt.