A dog in street, my pet,
Returning after a few days from tour,
Making me feel wanted.
He does it by waggling his tail.
I too like him
But I couldn’t waggle my tail.
What stopped me?
But no more.
I now know,
— Written for OSI Prompt : Miss (long for)
+ + + + + +
How to Participate in One Single Impression
- Post your poetry on your blog.
- Come here and enter your URL into the inlinkz widget. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name or image.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new inlinkz widget each week so you always have to sign up on the current one.
- Please do not sign your name on the widget unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- The links will remain here forever. A list of past prompts is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past prompt.
Happy Sunday all.ReplyDelete
It's been a while since I've been here...Blogger does not always display your site.
I'll be around to visit the other entries later.
Beautiful sentiments Harshad.
Thank you for this week's prompt.
I love this - realizing the connection: our dog's unconditional love for us, and we, their masters, are all they wish to please; the only way for us to give our master is to surrender to Him/Her with our unconditional love, just as our dogs do for us: Thy will, not mine. Lovely poem.ReplyDelete
really loved this prompt!ReplyDelete
Thank you for posting the prompts ahead for the future ones. I think that helps a lot. Have a wonderful week, everyone.ReplyDelete
Thank you again...happy writing allReplyDelete
Longing is a persuasive prompt.ReplyDelete
Desire can be many things, one of them is longing.