Sunday, December 11, 2011

Prompt 198: Knight

Thanks to Amity of Dreams are my Reality for this week's post, knight. Here is her poem:



Beloved covert knight
Drifting away so sadly
You are my dear friend.
~*~*~*~
I thought that I knew you
But now I'm not sure

You used to be friendly
But not anymore

Each day we grow farther
Apart and I'm sad

We used to be best friends
The best I ever had.

At some point things changed
And our lives split apart

I wish it weren't us
I wish not this way.

~*~*~*~



+ + + + + +
How to Participate in One Single Impression
  • Post your poetry on your blog.
  • Come here and enter your URL into the inlinkz widget. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name or image.
  • Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
  • There is a new inlinkz widget each week so you always have to sign up on the current one.
  • Please do not sign your name on the widget unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
  • The links will remain here forever. A list of past prompts is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past prompt.
  • Please remember: Play by the Rules! The link to your poem may be deleted by us if you don’t.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful yet sad poem. It is difficult when you can actually see a chasm in love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely poem. When I added my entry for One Single Impression I realised that my entry not on this prompt is. I hope you can forgive me for that mistake. You're very welcome to visit my blog.

    ReplyDelete