Sunday, May 4, 2008

Prompt 10: Desert or Deserted


Pam brings us this week's prompt, desert or deserted.

Portent
I am deserted
lonely blackbird in the sky
a single feather
slides across my line of sight
a sign of impending change
(Pamela Olson)

And another one:
Without flowing wine
How to enjoy lovely
Cherry blossoms?
(Anonymous)


k k k k k k k

How to Participate in One Single Impression
  • Post your poetry on your blog. This does not need to be today. You can post any time during the week.
  • Come here and enter your link into Mr. Linky. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name in Mr. Linky.
  • Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
  • There is a new Mr. Linky each week so you always have to sign up on the current one. Please do not sign your name on Mr. Linky unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
  • Mr. Linky will remain here forever. A list of past themes is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past theme.
Thank you and enjoy!

12 comments:

  1. I love deserts and deserted places!
    I'll probably come for some more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last time, I was without internet in my new house. Hence could not get around commenting. This time I will be on a visiting spree!

    My offering: pinpricks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think was the most challenging to date. Without flowing wine, I would not have been able to do it! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pam, thank you for your haiku. They are lovely! I have my tanka up...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's mine -

    OFF COURSE, on THE MANE POINT

    in tribute to EIGHT BELLES

    Linda
    The Mane Point

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi everybody, I've posted a poem by Mary Oliver in honor of Sandy and all of you. Come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My blossom link is beyond late and I've posted it to the WRONG prompt. So sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This weeks prompt was really hard for me. I try to keep myself in a positive and optimistic place. Thus, the attempt at humor. Like my sisterdear, willthink4wine, I actually did think with wine and decided to go with a humorous take.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I managed to work both words into a poem.

    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  11. Le désert des Tartares ou bien un ksar dans le sud tunisien ?

    ReplyDelete