Hurts, sorrows and pains
Dissolved as your hands stroked my head,
Agitated mind slowed
Peace dawned and
For that magic
That will turn my tears into smile,
In books and knowledge
In wealth and power
In people and relationships…..
If you happen to find,
Hold on, don’t let go
For your life.
How to Participate in One Single Impression
- Post your poetry on your blog.
- Come here and enter your URL into the inlinkz widget. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name or image.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new inlinkz widget each week so you always have to sign up on the current one.
- Please do not sign your name on the widget unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- The links will remain here forever. A list of past prompts is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past prompt.
- Please remember: Play by the Rules! The link to your poem may be deleted by us if you don’t.