Sunday, October 25, 2009

Prompt 87: Elusive

Thanks to Leo at Figments of Imagination for this week's prompt, elusive.

To clear mind clutter
I seek with desperation
Some time to myself
THAT ELUSIVE SOLITUDE
Some time to myself
I seek with desperation
To clear mind clutter

Photo Credit
+ + + + + + + +

How to Participate in One Single Impression
  • Post your poetry on your blog. This does not need to be today. You can post any time during the week.
  • Come here and enter your link into Mr. Linky. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name in Mr. Linky.
  • Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
  • There is a new Mr. Linky each week so you always have to sign up on the current one. Please do not sign your name on Mr. Linky unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
  • Mr. Linky will remain here forever. A list of past themes is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past theme.

13 comments:

  1. Thanks to Leo for this wonderful prompt! And to OSI for being such a wonderful portal.. Oh and another round of thanks to all the fellow bloggers that contribute here with their amazing works!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not my current state of mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it took me a lot of time thinking how to render this week's prompt...:)

    ideas seemed elusive to me, but thanks Leo, for prodding me to write mine...:)

    this is yours and i can't say no to almost a son to me...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it took me a lot of time thinking how to render this week's prompt...:)

    ideas seemed elusive to me, but thanks Leo, for prodding me to write mine...:)

    this is yours and i can't say no to almost a son to me...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Leo,
    Thank you for a wonderful prompt!
    Thank you guardians of OSI for hosting this wonderful sharing!

    solitude and clearing the mind are a perfect mate. Wonderful piece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Leo, how perfect! I love the photo and words to accompany. So very true... Thanks for a wonderful prompt too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, it's been a while since I did OSI but it might just be while again since NaNoWriMo is coming up

    anyway, it's always a pleasure to visit my fellow OSI writers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, this one was fun Leo. I came up with a blank but that wouldn't keep me from fun writing.
    Have fun reading the others. That is nice when you have a property interest in the prompt.
    Thank you.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's been a while. But I'm here again. Elusively fleeting...

    ReplyDelete
  10. please find posted on the two attached links my writeups titled _ / ~ elusive (a) - &

    - - elusive (b) --

    thanks , as always , for the wonderful prompt & contribution ..

    ReplyDelete
  11. In our busy lives solitude is definately elusive! Love the photo that goes with your fine poem.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey.. that state of mind is totally me.. i need something like that to declutter..

    Work from home India

    ReplyDelete