the doorway lies before us
we wait at the threshold of silence
between past and future
to dwell in this threshold
holding silence close and dear
neither here nor there
wait as the seconds become minutes
moving on to months and years
silence surrounds silence
take it in and wait
until the time comes
then– just breathe and take a step
k k k k k k k
How to Participate in One Single Impression
- Post your poetry on your blog. This does not need to be today. You can post any time during the week.
- Come here and enter your link into Mr. Linky. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name in Mr. Linky.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new Mr. Linky each week so you always have to sign up on the current one. Please do not sign your name on Mr. Linky unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- Mr. Linky will remain here forever. A list of past themes is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past theme.
Thank you and enjoy!