Morning eyes open
To find, beside my pillow,
A cute cat waiting
(Copyright SGW 2008)
k k k k k k k
How to Participate in One Single Impression
- Post your poetry on your blog. This does not need to be today. You can post any time during the week.
- Come here and enter your link into Mr. Linky. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name in Mr. Linky.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new Mr. Linky each week so you always have to sign up on the current one. Please do not sign your name on Mr. Linky unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- Mr. Linky will remain here forever. A list of past themes is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past theme.
Thank you and enjoy!
I'm back. But it's the last week of school and it's crazy! I think there's going to be a lot of cat poems this week. Mine is! I posted mine on my primary blog where it is more appropriate.ReplyDelete
ours is a cat too but it isn't MY cat.ReplyDelete
An alternate perspective submitted for consideration.ReplyDelete
I've posted a memorial to our dog Penny.ReplyDelete
I'm sorry - no cat poem...come see what I posted. :DReplyDelete
I just posted an adorable photo and VERY short post about my dear cats, earlier this week. Quite a coincidence to fit perfectly for this weeks prompt.I am looking forward to reading several of the submissions.GReplyDelete
PS: Gautami, I tried to access your blog but wasn't able to, sent back to this site. Ive had this problem before, thought I should mention. No other computer woes.ReplyDelete
my cat, Dot, is this cat! Same markings...same manner of sitting up against a pillow...and for long stretches of time...! She'll find a spot on the couch and watch, with interest, Larry King!(now that's committment). Love the pic and the poem!ReplyDelete
I've re-done my link, as the other one, as gautami has pointed out, one was going to the 'Reflection' poem.ReplyDelete
oh dear - was it supposed to be about a cat??? Mine is a dog - always been a dog kind of person...ReplyDelete
I've shared a piece I wrote decades ago about Charly ... a one-of-a-kind Beagle who passed in 1988 after sharing my life for 16 years.ReplyDelete
Hugs and blessings,
gotta add my kitty poem... W2_D2ReplyDelete
Sorry I'm so late in posting but out PC was down. At least it gave me time to write.ReplyDelete
Thanks for the inspiration. My latest post includes a poodle-related haikuReplyDelete
Pets . . . what a super prompt.ReplyDelete
PRACTICALLY FURNITURE, at Nickers and Ink