Thanks to Geraldine of My Poetic Path for this week's prompt, a winter's day. To get us started, Geraldine offers the first stanza of a poem:
Chilled to the bone, the frosty sheer air.
Winter again, unrelenting, inevitably here.
The stillness of a new untouched morning,
Still ours alone to share....
(Click here to read the complete poem.)
Thanks to Geraldine for these photos, as well.
k k k k k k k
How to Participate in One Single Impression
- Post your poetry on your blog. This does not need to be today. You can post any time during the week.
- Come here and enter your link into Mr. Linky. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name in Mr. Linky.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new Mr. Linky each week so you always have to sign up on the current one. Please do not sign your name on Mr. Linky unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- Mr. Linky will remain here forever. A list of past themes is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past theme.
Thank you and enjoy!