Doodles and noodles
Lines, curves and tangles galore
Ideas and fun
What are doodles?
The mind wandering around
While lines make the map
k k k k k k k
How to Participate in One Single Impression
- Post your poetry on your blog. This does not need to be today. You can post any time during the week.
- Come here and enter your link into Mr. Linky. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name in Mr. Linky.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new Mr. Linky each week so you always have to sign up on the current one. Please do not sign your name on Mr. Linky unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- Mr. Linky will remain here forever. A list of past themes is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past theme.
Thank you and enjoy!
Great prompt! I really stretched the idea though! I think it works!ReplyDelete
Sure feels good to be back...ReplyDelete
My doodles always turn into profile or 3/4 view faces.ReplyDelete
But lately with all the Christmas music around they have been taking the form of that jolly old eidolon St. Nick.
My doodle haiku for the week.
A really fun and versatile prompt!! Love your doodle illustration, too. I'd frame that!ReplyDelete
Great prompt - I've written doodle haiku before, but wrote a new one today especially for this prompt. Thanks as ever for the inspiration.ReplyDelete
you tricky one!ReplyDelete
thanks for the prompt...
I've been away for a couple of weeks. Hope to be back next week.
Great prompt Teri! I love reading all! Hope to be back soon.
And they can't make me tell!ReplyDelete
I have posted this Haiku on both Beloved Dreamer and a new site called Haiku Dreams. Hope you can find it. I have three poetry blogs now. the third one is called Mere Words To Dream. It is my dream poetry.ReplyDelete
A HYBRID PLEADS FOR HOLINESSReplyDelete
Some of the content is very worthy of my drawing, I like your information!ReplyDelete