“Take rest; a field that has rested gives a bountiful crop.” (Ovid)
“Sometimes the most important thing in a whole day is the rest we take between two deep breaths.” (Etty Hillesum)
Photo: Stock Exchange
How to Participate in One Single Impression
- Post your poetry on your blog. This does not need to be today. You can post any time during the week.
- Come here and enter your link into Mr. Linky. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name in Mr. Linky.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new Mr. Linky each week so you always have to sign up on the current one. Please do not sign your name on Mr. Linky unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- Mr. Linky will remain here forever. A list of past themes is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past theme.
Thank you and enjoy!
I'm still working on a 'catch up' post with the last three prompts, but I've managed to create TWO for this week's theme ... one on each blog. 'Rest' isn't something I've had a whole lot of lately for sure ;--)ReplyDelete
Hugs and blessings,
A great prompt, rich with meaning. Thank you!ReplyDelete
Thank you for the inspiration!ReplyDelete
I really enjoyed this prompt. Thanks for the inspiration.ReplyDelete
PS: Anyone having photo issues with WordPress? My photo header has disappeared. ;<(
Thank you for an inspiring prompt.ReplyDelete
Thanks for another great prompt. I have posted a fresh response, just for you.ReplyDelete
This was just the prompt I needed. Thank you!ReplyDelete
By coincidence I wrote a limerick and haiku about vacations and rest this week. In fact, it's aReplyDelete
vacation verse prompt.
I'm a complete novice at writing poetry, but I am looking forward to doing this.ReplyDelete
Thank you for this site!
As a new mum, I have to ask, rest, what's that?!ReplyDelete
Resting and reflecting . . .ReplyDelete
MY SOCIETY, on NICKERS AND INK
FAR AFIELD, at THE MANE POINTReplyDelete