Monday, May 26, 2008

Future Prompts

We have had so many ideas for future prompts. Keep them coming! Here is our future:

DATEPROMPTContributor
June 8-14Pets Scott the Poet
June 15-21Transience or permanenceQuiet Paths
June 22-28 Melody Will Think 4 Wine
June 29 - May 5 Doorway Amputated Moon
July 6 - 12Through a windowOver Good Ground
July 13 - 19MythWork of the Poet
July 20 - 26RestThe Manic Gardener
July 27 - August 2 FacesPostcards from the Clouds
August 3 - 9FollyForest River Journal
August 10 - 16 Stairways Quiet Paths
August 17 - 23SpectacleRooted
August 24 - 30HomecomingMy Poetic Path
August 31 - September 5ResolveQuiet Paths


k k k k k k k

Thank you all so much!
And of course, please e-mail about any errors.

5 comments:

  1. Some terrific prompts on this list. I am looking forward to participating with several of these. Thanks for including my suggestion of 'homecoming'

    www.mypoeticpath.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great ideas here. I sent an email about two months back with about 20 suggestions. I have a feeling it got lost in the wilds of cyberspace. Some of them have shown up anyway. I just had another idea. What about "shadows"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, will print out and put in my journal. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for using my FREEDOM prompt this week.

    Here's my entry:

    http://nickersandinkblog.blogspot.com/2008/05/dress-blues.html

    Blessings,
    Linda
    Nickers and Ink

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for using my FREEDOM prompt this week (June 1).

    Here's my entry:

    DRESS BLUES, at Nickers and Ink

    Blessings,
    Linda
    Nickers and Ink


    Sorry - the end of the link was cut off - the first time I tried to send it. (You can delete the earlier comment.)

    ReplyDelete