Thanks to Loco Mente of Locomente for this week's prompt, marriage. Here is her poem:
The knots of trust and faith
The knots of love and belongingness
I blushed and we exchanged rings
The rings of joy and robustness
The rings of passion and laughter
I smiled and looked into his eyes
The eyes of the man I trust
The eyes of my soul mate
I closed my eyes and prayed
The prayers were for his well being
The prayers were for our togetherness
I looked around and saw people
The people whom I love and care
The people who form a part of identity
+ + + + + +
How to Participate in One Single Impression
- Post your poetry on your blog.
- Come here and enter your URL into the inlinkz widget. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name or image.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new inlinkz widget each week so you always have to sign up on the current one.
- Please do not sign your name on the widget unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- The links will remain here forever. A list of past prompts is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past prompt.
- Please remember: Play by the Rules! The link to your poem may be deleted by us if you don’t.
what a great prompt, thank you! lovely poem too.ReplyDelete
Yes, marriage is all this and more. Great prompt.ReplyDelete
A beautiful prompt and a beautiful poem, Loco :)ReplyDelete