everywhere around me,
there is inspiration to write.
drops of November rain,
kissing young green leaves,
slipping into the red lips
of a rose about to blossom;
a lone ray of warm sunlight,
escaping the black clouds;
showing me there is hope,
even when gloom shrouds.
the cold biting gust of wind,
its breath on my windows,
the warm coo of the pigeon,
from the ceiling's shadows.
Nature's joys everywhere,
it does surround our lives,
in Her arms, I am a child,
and my imagination thrives.
+ + + + + +
How to Participate in One Single Impression
- Post your poetry on your blog.
- Come here and enter your URL into the inlinkz widget. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name or image.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new inlinkz widget each week so you always have to sign up on the current one.
- Please do not sign your name on the widget unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- The links will remain here forever. A list of past prompts is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past prompt.
- Please remember: Play by the Rules! The link to your poem may be deleted by us if you don’t.
This is a beautiful poem. Thanks Leo for this and the great prompt too.ReplyDelete
really beautiful poem, Leo! great prompt, too!ReplyDelete
One of my favorite subjects. Thanks so much for the prompt. This prompt opens many doors.ReplyDelete