all hopes gone
and each dream afar
do we just throw in the towel?
and live with regrets
that each dream
+ + + + + +
How to Participate in One Single Impression
- Post your poetry on your blog.
- Come here and enter your URL into the inlinkz widget. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name or image.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new inlinkz widget each week so you always have to sign up on the current one.
- Please do not sign your name on the widget unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- The links will remain here forever. A list of past prompts is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past prompt.
- Please remember: Play by the Rules! The link to your poem may be deleted by us if you don’t.
Seeing and working for a dream in itself is fulfilling. Not all dreams come true, but that is OK.ReplyDelete
Thank you for your prompt Leo. Had lots of fun working on it.