Harshad Mehta of The Space Within brings us this week's prompt to kick off 2012.
…for remaining unchanged.
It was god’s blessing that we met.
I loved you,
You loved me.
Years have passed since then.
You have changed a lot,
I have changed a lot,
And the world has changed a lot.
Isn’t it a miracle that
You love ‘changed me’ &
I love ‘changed you’,
In this ever changing world?
It is God’s blessing.
— which has remained unchanged.
+ + + + + + + + + + + ++ + + + + +
How to Participate in One Single Impression
- Post your poetry on your blog.
- Come here and enter your URL into the inlinkz widget. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name or image.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new inlinkz widget each week so you always have to sign up on the current one.
- Please do not sign your name on the widget unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- The links will remain here forever. A list of past prompts is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past prompt.
- Please remember: Play by the Rules! The link to your poem may be deleted by us if you don’t.
A happy new year to everyone.. and a word of thanks to the admins for hosting this wonderful blog.ReplyDelete
Happy New Year.ReplyDelete
Thanks for the prompt.
Happy new year! And thanks for all your fun prompts!ReplyDelete
Happy New Year Limerick.