The grains slip by slowly at first,
a trickle, barely noticed,
but as the sand continues down
pace steadily increasing,
then moments, then days, then years
fly by -- silently diminishing.
+ + + + + +
How to Participate in One Single Impression
- Post your poetry on your blog.
- Come here and enter your URL into the inlinkz widget. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name or image.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new inlinkz widget each week so you always have to sign up on the current one.
- Please do not sign your name on the widget unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- The links will remain here forever. A list of past prompts is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past prompt.
- Please remember: Play by the Rules! The link to your poem may be deleted by us if you don’t.
Hey Andree, it'd be real useful if you could enable mobile templates too from the designer or layout :) For the normal template to load completely in the mobile, it takes forever!ReplyDelete
Thank you Julie for this wonderful prompt.ReplyDelete
When we look back, it is difficult to believe so much time has passed!
thank you for the prompt. this prompt actually has a lot of potentials. it can go in many directions. look forward to reading many wonderful poems, but I will come back later to visit other blogs. have a wonderful week, everyone.ReplyDelete
Thank you for the inspiration OSI! Great prompt.ReplyDelete