I know it was right,
for the eons to come;
but as of this moment,
it seems wearisome.
lonely amidst a crowd,
I seem to be lost;
I still keep my smile,
but at what cost?
without a dream,
can hope be reborn?
for so many times
both I have scorned
deep from my heart
a beat betrays;
a lie that I uttered
knowingly in dismay.
How to Participate in One Single Impression
- Post your poetry on your blog.
- Come here and enter your URL into the inlinkz widget. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name or image.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new inlinkz widget each week so you always have to sign up on the current one.
- Please do not sign your name on the widget unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- The links will remain here forever. A list of past prompts is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past prompt.
- Please remember: Play by the Rules! The link to your poem may be deleted by us if you don’t.