you are not here-
yet you are here
my notebook knows
that even if I don't
invisible words form there
electrons jump all over
spilling into my space
"you invaded it,
and now refuse to let go"
+ + + + + +
How to Participate in One Single Impression
- Post your poetry on your blog.
- Come here and enter your URL into the inlinkz widget. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name or image.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new inlinkz widget each week so you always have to sign up on the current one.
- Please do not sign your name on the widget unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- The links will remain here forever. A list of past prompts is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past prompt.
- Please remember: Play by the Rules! The link to your poem may be deleted by us if you don’t.
I had been working on last week's prompt but couldn't really flesh it out until I added in this week's. Thanks Tami!ReplyDelete
Those notebooks/sketchbooks/capture my thoughts and words. I like this prompt.ReplyDelete
It is a very moving and thoughtful prompt.ReplyDelete