Eyes of velvet night
In celestial oceans
Lend your eyes
Bend your light
In the beauty
+ + + + + +
How to Participate in One Single Impression
- Post your poetry on your blog.
- Come here and enter your URL into the inlinkz widget. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name or image.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new inlinkz widget each week so you always have to sign up on the current one.
- Please do not sign your name on the widget unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- The links will remain here forever. A list of past prompts is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past prompt.
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
I wish you a great week!ReplyDelete
Pictures at an exhibition - somewhere in between Gertrude Stein (pardon me, Gertrude), Raymond Queneau (pardon me, Raymond) and My Fair Lady, between naive, tongue-in-cheek, absurdist and plain stupid. You decide.ReplyDelete
Nice article, thanks for the information.ReplyDelete
A wonderfully joyous poem!ReplyDelete
A day late to get to the links :)