Like a fresh breeze,
Coming without any notice
and stoping without any,
It blossoms on its own.
With love around,
Celebration is on.
Heart gets wings and
Soul is content,
Sunrise and sunsets are more colourful,
Moon more charming
And fragrance in air enchanting.
It is His grace that visits you
No one has control over it.
When in love you trust totally
But love cannot be trusted to be there, always.
Efforts to retain it are like holding back
Cool breeze that lift your spirits.
Right efforts can keep it going
…..With cool breeze refreshing your heart often,
If you are
Open and Lucky.
+ + + + + +
How to Participate in One Single Impression
- Post your poetry on your blog.
- Come here and enter your URL into the inlinkz widget. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name or image.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new inlinkz widget each week so you always have to sign up on the current one.
- Please do not sign your name on the widget unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- The links will remain here forever. A list of past prompts is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past prompt.
Thank you Harshad for the lovely poem and perfect (and for Mother's Day too) prompt.ReplyDelete
Hugs to all the Mums! G
"no one has control over it"...!!ReplyDelete
Happy Sunday Everyone.ReplyDelete
To love and be loved in return is truly a beautiful and blessed thing. There is no greater gift than love of the heart, mind, body and soul.
Beautifully penned, Harshad.
Thanks for the prompt.
About mothers ev'rywhere ---
My loss is too fresh.
My latest limerick is Taking Stock, which also serves as a Limerick-Off challenge and contest. Thanks!
Clearly, I am very late to link up :) Visited Harshad's blog too :) Grateful for the prompt. :)ReplyDelete
Lovely theme :) There can be such varied flavors and interpretations of it.. :)ReplyDelete