in the gaps
you create fences
shouldn't it had been other way round?
who am I voice it aloud
I, who stand at the periphery?
You know I will jump right into it
stand in the midst
speak all I need to
"borders are so passe"
© gautami tripathy
+ + + + + +
How to Participate in One Single Impression
- Post your poetry on your blog.
- Come here and enter your URL into the inlinkz widget. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name or image.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new inlinkz widget each week so you always have to sign up on the current one.
- Please do not sign your name on the widget unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- The links will remain here forever. A list of past prompts is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past prompt.
On my blog, I posted something different from what you see here.ReplyDelete
What a lovely poem, Gautami. I'll head over now to check out your other version.ReplyDelete
Love the poem!ReplyDelete
borders are interesting indeed!ReplyDelete
"shouldn't it had been other way round?"ReplyDelete
I liked this version more.