Thanks to Brandi of Recklessly Me for this week's prompt, grace. Here are her poem and image:
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + +
- Post your poetry on your blog. This does not need to be today. You can post any time during the week.
- Come here and enter your URL into the inlinkz widget. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name or image.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new inlinkz widget each week so you always have to sign up on the current one. Please do not sign your name on the widget unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- The links will remain here forever. A list of past themes is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past theme.
Thanks Brandi for a wonderful prompt and your poem. You've captured the essence of grace, perfectly.ReplyDelete
Thanks for such a soul-touching prompt.ReplyDelete
I love your last line.
When we are just as we were intended to be."
this is a lovely poem. It is wonderful to read what you consider grace to be. Grace is a word that I let teach me regularly.... it has endless gifts to offer. Thank you for a wonderful prompt Brandi.ReplyDelete
OSI, thank you for your lovely clear instructions, well done!
Beautiful poem...wise words, and so uplifting!ReplyDelete
SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE
There's much in the world that you can't explain.
It's revealed for you to remember
by the whispering voice of a distant train
or a midnight rain in november.
Horizon within! You can always find
the keys to Enigma. Let's mention
one basic Truth: of spirited Mind
is Nature naught but extension.
Internal expanses! In dreams, ridden
by fear and longing you roam
that deep Southeast in your soul hidden
...on your random journey back home.
As a native Swede, I am particularly proud of my love poetry suite Sonnets for Katie.
And: reciprocity: for mutual benefit, you will do me a favor promoting your own blog on mine!
The best way to do it is lining up as a Follower, since then your icon will advertise you indefinitely, and I will follow you in return. Let's forge a mighty alliance of synergy and common interest.
- Peter Ingestad, Sweden
A prompt that made me think much of honesty and truth, which are always able to amaze with their grace.ReplyDelete
I am new here. And I like the idea of a prompt to entice me to pen a few lines of verse.
Thanks for the lovely initiative. Hope to become a regular.