In my cloud of life..
Ray of hope
In my gloomy days..
In my colorless life..
Of life's many hues..
Who taught me
Affection, care, happiness..
Fights, sadness, disappointment..
Left me one day..
I realised that you taught me
About all colors of life.
You forgot just one color..
+ + + + + + + +
How to Participate in One Single Impression
- Post your poetry on your blog. This does not need to be today. You can post any time during the week.
- Come here and enter your URL into the inlinkz widget. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name or image.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new inlinkz widget each week so you always have to sign up on the current one. Please do not sign your name on the widget unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- The links will remain here forever. A list of past themes is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past theme.
Wonderful prompt and poem, thanks Snow White.ReplyDelete
Touched deeply. Could feel emptiness.ReplyDelete
I would like to express my gratefulness upon finding this site, providing much joy, week by week. Please have you all a good start into the new week.ReplyDelete
wonderful poem, in the end I think this person did teach you emptiness, by leaving, the hard way.ReplyDelete
--Someone Is Special--
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
great prompt - loved the poem, thought-provoking and heartbreaking - the color of emptiness perhaps can't be taught, only experienced...ReplyDelete
oh I love this poem. spiritually awakening.ReplyDelete
I love this poem, very beautiful. Not only a great read, but it's artistic to look at :)ReplyDelete
Feels great to be back after a long break. Great prompt this week.
Please delete #59 - I was in too much of a hurry, I will do it again on Sunday - sorry :(ReplyDelete
Thanks a lot for such sweet comments :)