by the river
+ + + + + + + +
How to Participate in One Single Impression
- Post your poetry on your blog. This does not need to be today. You can post any time during the week.
- Come here and enter your URL into the inlinkz widget. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name or image.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new inlinkz widget each week so you always have to sign up on the current one. Please do not sign your name on the widget unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- The links will remain here forever. A list of past themes is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past theme.
Wonderful prompt,poem and photo, I loved it all!ReplyDelete
Somehow I can't get my name live. Click on my photo!
Wow! so few words and so much transmitted!ReplyDelete
Yes. I have experienced sharp edges & roughness take its own time & process to smoothen.
The image reminded me of my childhood. I used to pick stones like this from a riverbed in my village. Nice poetry.ReplyDelete
I'm not able to link my photo to this site. I will be sure to check out the other participants.ReplyDelete
For some strange reason, the link list is not appearing! I have returned here several times so that I may visit others, but no list! Not sure why!ReplyDelete
Hi Gemma: I've been able to load it all morning. Please let me know if it continues and we'll try to figure it out!ReplyDelete
Write Girl: I left a comment on your OSI post. I input your link this morning.ReplyDelete
Somehow the photo inspired me to write more than the originally planned 3 !ReplyDelete
Truly thankful for this lovely prompt.!