Thanks to Blue Mist of Ambrosian Ecstasy for this week's prompt, gold, and for this poem:
the molten gold dazzles
defeating the darkness around
phoenix is reborn
Photo source: here
+ + + + + + + +
How to Participate in One Single Impression
- Post your poetry on your blog. This does not need to be today. You can post any time during the week.
- Come here and enter your link into Mr. Linky. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name in Mr. Linky.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new Mr. Linky each week so you always have to sign up on the current one. Please do not sign your name on Mr. Linky unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- Mr. Linky will remain here forever. A list of past themes is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past theme.
Thanks for an amazing prompt!ReplyDelete
So much can be done with gold as a prompt! This was my prompt here over a year ago now, I think and it still is an interesting challenge!ReplyDelete
A prompt that's full of possibilities. My poem is rather dire.ReplyDelete
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
Indeed the golden sunrise is a rebirth of a new day and new opportunities. Thanks for thre great prompt this week.ReplyDelete
Lovely prompt BlueMist! thank u! ur words just take the breath away! :DReplyDelete
your comments are disabled I think..
ur take was very beautiful too. thanks! :)
wonderful poem, truly!ReplyDelete
thank you for the prompt~
i loved the prompt...ReplyDelete
Yes! Defeating the darkness. A stunner.ReplyDelete
( & for me - a tough prompt ) ..