+ + + + + + + +
How to Participate in One Single Impression
- Post your poetry on your blog. This does not need to be today. You can post any time during the week.
- Come here and enter your link into Mr. Linky. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name in Mr. Linky.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new Mr. Linky each week so you always have to sign up on the current one. Please do not sign your name on Mr. Linky unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- Mr. Linky will remain here forever. A list of past themes is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past theme.
Thank you Floreta, this was another fun prompt.ReplyDelete
A 'safe' poem today. Cross posted at Sunday Scribblings in case you've alreday stopped by.ReplyDelete
i loved the prompt!!ReplyDelete
also for the earlier promt 'romance'..i had submitted it for moonlight contest at writer's lounge and won third prize!
great prompt Floreta ... merci!ReplyDelete
Better late than never! Great prompt, loved it.ReplyDelete
I had mailed the poem and pic for the Elusive prompt.
Did you receive it? :)
Sorry - posted my entry as "True Colors" instead of under my name.ReplyDelete
Cyndi Lauper's song
A little late, but made it for this week:)ReplyDelete