Rain Pebble was the Shamanic name suggested for me. I connected with it perfectly.
A pebble in the rain,
I allow myself
To just be
And completely ecstatic
(How perfect to just allow ourselves to be.)
+ + + + + + + +
How to Participate in One Single Impression
- Post your poetry on your blog. This does not need to be today. You can post any time during the week.
- Come here and enter your link into Mr. Linky. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name in Mr. Linky.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new Mr. Linky each week so you always have to sign up on the current one. Please do not sign your name on Mr. Linky unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- Mr. Linky will remain here forever. A list of past themes is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past theme.
I hope I have some time to read this week. Sorry for being such a bad commenter, folks.ReplyDelete
And when the night is cloudy, there is still a light, that shines on me,ReplyDelete
shine until tomorrow, let it be.
I wake up to the sound of music, mother Mary comes to me,
speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
[the Beatles, Let it be]
I loved what you have written.ReplyDelete
here is my take
Two uses of the word allow.ReplyDelete
I'm at an art workshop all day, but I'll be sure and comment either later tonight, or on Mon/Tue. Wonderful prompt~~ReplyDelete
Thanks for a great prompt!ReplyDelete
Good to be back!
ARE WE THERE YET? Staying the Course
I'm back! And happy about it and looking forward to visiting others.ReplyDelete
I'm definitely lowering the tone, I'm afraid. But 'allowing' certainly comes into this piece of doggerel!ReplyDelete
I forgot to put my link in yesterday before the prompt ended. Oops.ReplyDelete