inside my card
"always strive to do the right thing"
- my father's words
constant through the years
have guided me
more precious are
than any gift of retail
and every time i use them
i dance with him
knowing he was right
- - - - - - - - - -
Sometimes, the smallest thing is the greatest gift of all. Today I remembered for the first time a day visiting my great grandfather when I was three or four years old.
at the golden age of fifty
great grandfather's face
k k k k k k k
How to Participate in One Single Impression
- Post your poetry on your blog. This does not need to be today. You can post any time during the week.
- Come here and enter your link into Mr. Linky. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name in Mr. Linky.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new Mr. Linky each week so you always have to sign up on the current one. Please do not sign your name on Mr. Linky unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- Mr. Linky will remain here forever. A list of past themes is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past theme.
Thank you and enjoy!
Lovely prompt! I like how you explore special gifts that last a lifetime!ReplyDelete
Thanks Janice for a wonderful prompt. I actually had two works to submit! I look forward to reading everyone else's stories and poems, this week.ReplyDelete
Two haiku. :)ReplyDelete
Thanks for the inspiration. JP/debReplyDelete
Great prompt, and photo! I wasn't able to leave a comment on your blog (or Barb's) this week - don't know why, I could the week before but this time it just wouldn't 'take' Ah the mysteries of computers...ReplyDelete
Thank you for this prompt! What a great photo.ReplyDelete
I like these prompts that have me going in circles....thanks!ReplyDelete
It seems different countries, different cultures, we really can decide things in the same understanding of the difference!ReplyDelete