Thanks to Barb of Barb's Haiku for serendipity, this week's prompt.
tattletales and rivalries
secrets, shared and bared
keepers of my memories
my sisters are my best friends
k k k k k k k
How to Participate in One Single Impression
- Post your poetry on your blog. This does not need to be today. You can post any time during the week.
- Come here and enter your link into Mr. Linky. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name in Mr. Linky.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new Mr. Linky each week so you always have to sign up on the current one. Please do not sign your name on Mr. Linky unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- Mr. Linky will remain here forever. A list of past themes is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past theme.
Thank you and enjoy!
Thank you Barb, this was another fun one to try. I also tried doing a little haiku just for you. It is so-so.ReplyDelete
Barb, thanks for a great prompt. I just love the word 'serendipity'!ReplyDelete
I'm not sure my interpretation of "serendipity" is quite the same as barb's but that it in itself could be serendipitous so ...ReplyDelete
I have always thought of serendipity as being a happy accident, hence my contribution roadkillReplyDelete
Great prompt idea! I'm really looking forward to all the different takes on this one!!ReplyDelete
Good one, Barb. I have two sisters, I can relate to this.ReplyDelete
I had a busy week last week and didn't get around to everyone, so I hope to make it to last week's as well as to this week's responses very soon!ReplyDelete
I hope I don't cause confusion by posting on a different blog. This is a re-write of a poem I wrote a few years ago.ReplyDelete
don't hate me for my post on this prompt, please!
It was a great prompt, and made me clarify around the word(s).
Busy week. Just getting here. Uncertain about my own piece but looking forward to reading everyone else's.ReplyDelete
Am I late?ReplyDelete
PRESCRIPTION POST-ITS, at NICKERS AND INK
Although from different places, but this perception is consistent, which is relatively rare point!ReplyDelete