He was the town fool
Then he went on a journey
returned a hero.
Other kids teased her,
She was always the last picked
later, got Nobel.
He stole millions,
Bankrupted the company
got "Man of the Year"
On Stage he told truth
As people split sides laughing
many words bleeped out!
(for George Carlin R.I.P)
Once upon a time,
A kingdom lacked wisdom-O!
made the fool their king.
The Professor said:
live like kings, die fast".
(Edward S. Gault, 2008)
k k k k k k k
How to Participate in One Single Impression
- Post your poetry on your blog. This does not need to be today. You can post any time during the week.
- Come here and enter your link into Mr. Linky. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name in Mr. Linky.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new Mr. Linky each week so you always have to sign up on the current one. Please do not sign your name on Mr. Linky unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- Mr. Linky will remain here forever. A list of past themes is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past theme.
Thank you and enjoy!
A bit of folly, just for fun.ReplyDelete
RUSTED, NOT BUSTED, at THE MANE POINT
the poem's at the end of the story, sorry!ReplyDelete
Sorry, I hit the enter before adding my poems URL.ReplyDelete
I'm a little rusty.
Love this 'folly' themeReplyDelete
so much I've played twice this week
... now I can visit ;--)
Hugs and blessings,