she fell on ground
unmindful he trod on her
spectacle, he or she?
Image: Stock Exchange
k k k k k k k
How to Participate in One Single Impression
- Post your poetry on your blog. This does not need to be today. You can post any time during the week.
- Come here and enter your link into Mr. Linky. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name in Mr. Linky.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new Mr. Linky each week so you always have to sign up on the current one. Please do not sign your name on Mr. Linky unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- Mr. Linky will remain here forever. A list of past themes is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past theme.
Thank you and enjoy!
With the help of myfriend Kris Foo in Hungary we are making a spectacle this week.ReplyDelete
Excellent prompt (and photo) gautami. I haven't looked at anyone elses yet, it'll be very interesting this week to see the different interpretations.ReplyDelete
Great prompt! This could go anywhere...ReplyDelete
A nice open-ended theme this week, thanks!ReplyDelete
Gautami does it good! I've been looking, basically seeing either making a spectacle of ... or wearing seeing assisting devices, I chose the latter.ReplyDelete
This was super fun! Thanks Gautami...ReplyDelete
I hope to be able to participate more this month - Aug was too much! :)
Thank you for providing this meme for us to participate in. This is my first time. I hope to get around to as many other contributors as possible.ReplyDelete
ROLL MODELS, at Nickers and InkReplyDelete
I just posted a link to the 'stories' part of the Virtual Tea House on which Karen Crone posted her poem: A little old storyReplyDelete
which is actually her submission for the 'Spectacle'. Would love to see any of you visit and leave a thread of comments--it's a good one...
It took me much to long to write this Tanka. I am very rusty. Not even sure it's correct.ReplyDelete
Please remember this is my first poem since I got home from the hospital.
Missed you all!
I wrote on my very favorite spectacle of all this week...ReplyDelete
Some of the content is very worthy of my drawing, I like your information!ReplyDelete